The present socioeconomical conditions, the daily requirements, the shrinkage of personal time, the challenges at work, all these together, contribute in raising the employees’ overall level of stress.
Stress constitutes a burden employees bring with them every day, affecting their effectiveness and their creativity.
Therefore stress raises the danger for:
- Labor accidents, caused by human error
- Productivity decrease
- Blocking creativity
- The “burn out” syndrome (working exhaustion syndrome)
- Other important stress related health issues
Stress management goal is for the employee to:
- Understand the meaning of stress and separate it from anxiety
- Focus on business stress
- Learn to prevent stress conditions
- Learn to manage stress and its consequences
- To self evaluate his personality as type A or B and follow a changing strategy
- Distinguish between helping stress and damaging stress
- Training in breathing and relaxing techniques by experience
Training in stress scenarios and their direct management by experience.